Vancouver Best Hotels Near Airport for Pre-Cruise Day due to Budget

Sportsdoc

I have done a deep dive on this page for pre-cruise hotels and can clearly see the downtown area is the preferred location (Pinnacle, Rosewood etc) but the 2025 summer dates we will be in town hotel costs downtown are ranging 600-1000+ dollars a night.  While I am one to splurge on a great view and convenient hotel this was more than I was hoping to spend.  In looking at properties close the airport they are WAY more affordable 250-250 per night and in reading trip advisor reviews it seems like the Radisson is very close to the sky train stop in Aberdeen and would be a good way to get around to see the sights.  Has anyone had a similar experience in booking a property a little further out of town and does anyone have recommendations on quality and easy options for getting around without a personal vehicle on squeezing all we can into our one day in Vancouver before boarding our ship??