"High Score" game room, status by ship

A while back, the Eurodam and Oosterdam had part of the club HAL area converted into a game room with oversized parlor games (skee ball, oversized foosball, oversized marble maze etc).  The HAL website indicates that it will eventually come to all ships. I saw another post showing the NS had it in March of 2024.  Does anyone know if the other ships have it?  Specifically the K-dam?

I did not look at it in Jan when I was on K'dam, but I did see it in Nov on NS when she came out of dry dock. I was told it would be placed on each ship as they went through the ADA updates. 

It's on the Holland America Ships At A Glance chart.  You can glance here:

https://www.hollandamerica.com/content/dam/hal/inventory-assets/ships/at-a-glance/hal-ships-at-a-glance.pdf

I've attached the file, but if you are looking at this in the future, use the link in case things have changed. (Also, do you have flying cars in the future? We were promised flying cars.)

hal-ships-at-a-glance.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I'm curious...  It mentions that it opens to families at night.  Does that mean only the families of the registered Club Hal child or teen?  Or can anyone use it, an adult solo cruisier, for example?  Asking for a friend, ya know...  😉

• Like 1

On a few cruises we (2 to 4 adults with no children) have gone after dinner and played some games. Very nostalgic. Except on a holiday cruise where it was very busy with children and we did not stay, it is typically not crowded at all during this “open to anyone” time. 

• Like 2

here are a few photos of High Score from my live from the Oosterdam on the April 2024 TA. 

For someone who was a teenager in the mid 80s, it has a very high “I remember that when” factor-  Skee ball, pinball, old school Atari games (I loved frogger!), air hockey and foosball.  

On 4/15/2024 at 4:52 PM, Ready2go11 said:

Photos below are all from High Score.  kids only during the day, adults (even without children) allowed from 6-10pm.

High Score 5.jpg

High Score.jpg

HS 2.jpg

HS 3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Ready2go11 said:

here are a few photos of High Score from my live from the Oosterdam on the April 2024 TA. 

For someone who was a teenager in the mid 80s, it has a very high “I remember that when” factor-  Skee ball, pinball, old school Atari games (I loved frogger!), air hockey and foosball.  

Another choice tidbit to add to my onboard to-do list next July on Nieuw Amsterdam (use of the word “choice” in keeping with the nostalgia factor)!