Discounted Wine in Ft. Lauderdale

Cruizinggirl

"Total Wine Spirits Beer & More" has recently opened in Ft. Lauderdale at 1906 Cordova Rd (Just off 17th Street Causeway next to the new Publix) Open 7 days a week. Not sure if posting prices is permitted, but I will say that there are some very good buys. Their ad states: 8,000 wines, 2,000 spirits, 1,000 beers. Wow!

I've been buying from them from years in Virginia and NC--my biggest pet peeve is that they don't offer a mixed case discount-only get a discount when you buy a full case of a wine. Other stores I frequent have prices that are almost as good AND will give me a 10 or 15% discount if I buy 12 bottles, no matter what bottles....

On the "why I love this place" list--the frequent themed wine tastings they do and the wonderful catalog with great descriptions they will mail you or you can get in the store....

Is this establishment far from this hotel? We're flying in the day early and seeing that it's an international flight I don't want to bring in any wine to the States from Canada. We're staying at the, Days Inn Bahai Cabana Ft. Lauderdale at 3001 Harbor Dr. A1a. We're planning on bringing on at least 2 bottles of sparkling wine and 2 bottles of other.

Is this establishment far from this hotel? We're flying in the day early and seeing that it's an international flight I don't want to bring in any wine to the States from Canada. We're staying at the, Days Inn Bahai Cabana Ft. Lauderdale at 3001 Harbor Dr. A1a. We're planning on bringing on at least 2 bottles of sparkling wine and 2 bottles of other.

It's a bit over 2 miles from your hotel.

Archived