More Meraviglia Questions!

MonsterJoe

They seem to be popular lately!

I got the OK from DW to switch our 4 day on Seashore next April to a 7 Day on Meraviglia (the same week).  The reason being, that it will save us 5000 bucks right from the rip for a longer cruise!

This is a family cruise that we are providing for the 4 of us, my two in-laws and my DD1 and her Beau.  The prospect of flying everyone down, shuttling them around and putting them up in a hotel the night before in addition to the cruise was just too much for me!

I'm looking to book DW, DS, DD2, and me a fantastica balcony. My in-laws and DD2 +1 each TBD.

My question is about the fantastica balcony choices - what is the difference between the deluxe and premium balconies? I see some references to square meters, but the range is vague to say the least. I've never stayed in a fantastica balcony before, so I've got no experience. They aren't much more for the premium ones at the end of the day, but I'm not sure I value something like a bigger balcony more, if it's like the useless Aurea extended balconies.

There are partial view balconies, deluxe balconies, and "ocean view" premium balconies.  What is the difference between a deluxe balcony and one with an ocean view (?!)

Edited by MonsterJoe
  • Like 1

The difference between Deluxe Balcony and Premium Balcony with Ocean View is the location of the cabins.

Ocean View: Port / Starboard

Premium Balcony with Ocean View: Aft (back)

There are unique combinations possible on decks 13 + 14 where 2 Premium Balcony Ocean View cabins can be combined with 1 Inside cabin for room of a group of guests (Example: 14260 and 14264 plus 14262).

42 minutes ago, SirWolf said:

The difference between Deluxe Balcony and Premium Balcony with Ocean View is the location of the cabins.

Ocean View: Port / Starboard

Premium Balcony with Ocean View: Aft (back)

There are unique combinations possible on decks 13 + 14 where 2 Premium Balcony Ocean View cabins can be combined with 1 Inside cabin for room of a group of guests (Example: 14260 and 14264 plus 14262).

Is that this?

image.png.e127938c6ff9d5adc10a943bf9319407.png

If yes - it looks like that interior just has a sofa bed?  This is an interesting consideration

1 hour ago, MonsterJoe said:

Is that this?

image.png.e127938c6ff9d5adc10a943bf9319407.png

If yes - it looks like that interior just has a sofa bed?  This is an interesting consideration

..exactly..

You are right, the inside cabin looks too small for a double bed. It’s maybe Category IS Studio Inside for Single Occupancy.