Weather in Quebec and Maritime provinces?

KCGreg

Our cruise leaves from Quebec City on September 27.  For those who have done this cruise, what kind of weather can we expect in Quebec and the maritime provinces in late September - early October?

14 hours ago, KCGreg said:

Our cruise leaves from Quebec City on September 27.  For those who have done this cruise, what kind of weather can we expect in Quebec and the maritime provinces in late September - early October?

Cool, fall weather. QC tends to be in the mid to high 50s during the day, although you can get into the 60s, and can get into the low 40s/high 30s at night. Once you get into the open Atlantic it can get even cooler. I would pack with layers-- you could catch a nicer day that can warm up a bit but generally will be cooler. 

We cruised this itinerary from Quebec to Boston October 8, 2023. The weather for the most part was beautiful.  Daytime highs mostly in the high 60's.  I was comfortable in jeans and long sleeve t-shirts with a sweater cardigan or light weight rain jacket. I do remember one evening it was raining and wearing both the sweater and rain jacket. I would also recommend some water resistant walking shoes!

• Like 1