Do I need to sit and wait for my OceanNow order

1 hour ago, BamaVol said:

If you do, your orders have been more predictable than mine.  Anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour and a half.

They send notification to your cell phone just prior. 

27 minutes ago, 555 said:

They send notification to your cell phone just prior. 

Yes, and show up 15 minutes after your order shows as delivered. They still seem to have a few bugs to fix. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In April on the Sapphire I found that unless I was sitting in a bar that my location was unavailable for delivery (except to my room).  I found numerous lovely places to sit - but alas no service.  I think the Oceans now is a little bit over promised.  For example - not on the promenade, not in the hot tub, not on the second level of the solarium, not on deck 16, not in the theater, not in the dinning room (either at dinner or during afternoon cards). 

1 hour ago, Hillmom said:

In April on the Sapphire I found that unless I was sitting in a bar that my location was unavailable for delivery (except to my room).  I found numerous lovely places to sit - but alas no service.  I think the Oceans now is a little bit over promised.  For example - not on the promenade, not in the hot tub, not on the second level of the solarium, not on deck 16, not in the theater, not in the dinning room (either at dinner or during afternoon cards). 

If you were sitting in a bar why wouldn’t you order from the bartender ?  Same with the MDR that is why they have waiters 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, memoak said:

If you were sitting in a bar why wouldn’t you order from the bartender ?  Same with the MDR that is why they have waiters 

Yes - you have stated my point exactly.  If I'm in the bar I don't need Ocean Now delivery.  If I'm NOT in the bar it doesn't work.  (Unless I'm in my stateroom). 

31 minutes ago, Hillmom said:

Yes - you have stated my point exactly.  If I'm in the bar I don't need Ocean Now delivery.  If I'm NOT in the bar it doesn't work.  (Unless I'm in my stateroom). 

No my question was if you were sitting at the bar why would you use the app with a bartender right in front of you ?

Best to order from a waiter and stay put. After not having a successful delivery in multiple tries we have found waiter service to be best.

However ordering to your stateroom via OceanNow appears to work ok.

Edited by Boku