Carambola Beach Club

rcprncss

Has anyone been here recently?  I haven't been to this area since 2018. How was Carambola and the beach?  How much were chairs and umbrella for rental?  I emailed them weeks ago and no response.  I am trying the WhatsApp now.  Thank you.

13 hours ago, rcprncss said:

Has anyone been here recently?  I haven't been to this area since 2018. How was Carambola and the beach?  How much were chairs and umbrella for rental?  I emailed them weeks ago and no response.  I am trying the WhatsApp now.  Thank you.

Cruise friends looked in earlier this year (did not stay), and reported back that it’s still S.H.T. Central.
Take a day pass at the Marriott.

Or

Take a beach trip to Nevis… No S.H.T.

https://bluewatersafaris.com/tour/nevis-beach-getaway/

Edited by PORT ROYAL

2 hours ago, rcprncss said:

@PORT ROYAL  Thank you. I have been to Nevis once and it was just beautiful. Maybe I will give this a try. Have you used this company before?

Personally yes, many times, and going with them in March 25 on the QM,

Bluewater will take one to the beach bar called Lime, with chairs and shade, sometimes a free rum punch.

But, just short walk down the beach is “Sunshine’s”.   Sit at the bar, sip a few “Killer Bees”, with beer chasers.  

Bees is a deceptive rum punch, thinking this is very easy drinking, let’s have another one, repeat and repeat.

Then after a few Killers, one opens one’s eyes and say to oneself “Why am I sitting in the back of a Police Van?”

Insider tip…Take Bees with no ice as it equals more Bee

Sunshine’s food is good and reasonably priced.  Also free WiFi.

Sunshine has a bottles of this famous brew for a takeaway, so one will heavily stock up for onboard stateroom balcony consumption with friends.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, rcprncss said:

Thank you!  I might just book this and will definitely try a Killer Bees!  I love rum punch.

If wished, one can take one’s “State Flag”, which will displayed at Sunshine’s.  It’s just a genteel statement of one’s visit.

• Like 1

Posted 3 minutes ago (edited)

If of interest, when returning to the port, and wish to take a cocktail, or two, with or without a Cigar, then seek out, spend a relaxed time at… https://www.lacasadelhabano.kn/contact-location/

Cigar Aficionados will enjoy this place, having an excellent walk in humidor.  Select, smoke, with retail facilities. They also ship.  Just a thought…

•  

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Predictive