Seniors in high school and in age….

flyboyswife

@flyboyswifeI agree with everyone who says their teens were not bored on HAL.  I took 2 high school seniors and a junior on a HAL cruise.  It was so much fun.  The days were filled with great excursions, most private, but HAL jet skis at Half Moon Bay, and fun evenings on the ship.   The only thing that would have been better was to have had my mom with us!!!  Please let us know how much fun you have. Cherie

I've got a current Junior in HS and have been sailing HAL since he was in the 3rd grade. He's loved it. It doesn't have near the number of kids on other cruise lines, but we've consistently sailed over winter and spring breaks and there have always been enough kids on board to meet and hang with. Club HAL was great when he was younger -- now he goes to the teen club the first night to meet the other teens and then they do their own thing the rest of the cruise. Movies by the pool at night, ping pong and pickle ball tournaments and basketball are a few of the activities that he enjoys along with the pool and hitting the beach during the day. Enjoy your cruise!

I haven't sailed in 7 years, but on my cruises before then there were many of under-21 but nonetheless grownup 18+ kids and they seemed to be quite enjoying themselves. Many would go to the nightclub venue despite being restricted from purchasing alcohol. They sure helped make the place more lively for we older passengers there, and seemed to be having lots of fun too.