Internet Upgrade Surprise

DwayneG

I've always upgraded my "free" internet to unlimited so I could stay in touch. I just learned today that my only option is t0 upgrade BOTH guests in my cabin! So $218 for my 7 day cruise!  Boy, $30/day fot internet, that's ridiculous.

12 minutes ago, DwayneG said:

I've always upgraded my "free" internet to unlimited so I could stay in touch. I just learned today that my only option is t0 upgrade BOTH guests in my cabin! So $218 for my 7 day cruise!  Boy, $30/day fot internet, that's ridiculous.

Very odd as I am able to select which guest to upgrade and it does not have to be both

Thanks for the response.  I definitely can't add for 1 user on the web page, looks like this:

image.png.b86131a49872bdba3d659acda659feec.png

I even did a chat, and agent assured me I must do both.  But based on your response I tried it on the app, no problem to select only one user there.  Thanks.

It appeared like that to me when I first tried to upgrade on my computer, but there are two ways to get to the upgrade offer and I was able to upgrade only one of the two people last week on my computer.

I'm glad you were able to get it resolved!

22 minutes ago, DwayneG said:

Thanks for the response.  I definitely can't add for 1 user on the web page, looks like this:

image.png.b86131a49872bdba3d659acda659feec.png

I even did a chat, and agent assured me I must do both.  But based on your response I tried it on the app, no problem to select only one user there.  Thanks.

Excellent!

DorothyB is right, for anone else who needs it you can choose who to add on the SUMMARY tab.  I was going at it through the EXPLORE AND PLAN tab.  Two huge surprises: first that it works one way but not the other, and second that the CHAT agent gave me bum info.

• Like 1