Dinner reservations on longer cruises

babalooo

I can't seem to find the answer to this doing a search so forgive me if this may have been asked multiple times. I am going on an 8 night cruise next April and before that have only done 5 nighters. On the 5 nighters, you can only book each restaurant once in advance, no booking one restaurant twice on the app. How do the dinner reservations work on the app on these longer cruises? Do they cap each restaurant's booking to twice? Do they open up restaurants as many times as you want to reserve them? I hope to book certain restaurants multiple times in advance if possible.

And second to that, how about the amount of Wake and Razzle Dazzle brunch reservations?

Thank you!

Pretty sure it’s still three per restaurant for cruises over seven nights and as many brunch as you want. Disembarkation day brunch can only be booked onboard.

Generally 2-3 visits at each restaurant is plenty, I find only Extra Virgin and Pink Agave are more repeatable. The Wake gets repetitive and Test Kitchen you might need to ask the host stand which menu of the rotation is being served.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jon81uk said:

Disembarkation day brunch can only be booked onboard.

I didn't think you could do a sit down brunch on disembarkation day. Do you know if this standard on even the shorter cruises?

The above info is correct--on cruises of 7 nights or longer, you can make 3 advance dinner reservations at each restaurant, as well as as many brunches as you wish.

Brunch is served on disembarkation day beginning at 7am, the ending hours are much earlier than normal. Breakfast is also served at The Galley.  You do not have to disembark the ship until 10:30.  Disembarkation day brunch can only be booked after boarding.  

You can EAT dinner at a restaurant more than 3 times on a long cruise, but you can only make 3 advance reservations.  The others need to be walk in, stand by, or day of reservation.  We've sometimes been able to make reservations on board the day before, but that has been inconsistent.

If you book disembarkation day brunch, you do NOT need to drag your luggage to the restaurant.  You can leave the carry ons in your cabin, then return to the cabin after you eat to get your bags and exit the ship.  SO much nicer than other lines.

Edited by cantgetin
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, babalooo said:

I didn't think you could do a sit down brunch on disembarkation day. Do you know if this standard on even the shorter cruises?

Yep they do breakfast/ brunch in The wake and Razzle Dazzle on disembarkation day 0630-0930. It’s last reservation at 0930 to give you time to get to your disembark slot which can be as late as 10.30.

• Like 2