Carnival Miracle and Spirit Aft

Shadieeie

We have 8270 Aft cabin on the Miracle for October 1, does anyone know if the pool area above will be noisy.

Also we have 7351 Aft on Spirit Alaska Cruise for August of 2007 is this a good choice? This was the last aft room on this cruise, so I grabbed it.

Thanks in advance for advice.:)

Your cabin on the Miracle may be a bit noisy from what I understand. Not as bad as being under the main pool though. :o I dont think that deck is as well traveled. Your choice on the Spirit should be just fine. We'll be on the Miracle 5/21 so I will post reviews when we get back. We lucked out and got 4237 a rear wrap-around balcony suite. Will also post pics if I can figure out how to do it. Have a great time!!

Jess

Ugh, was worried about that with the Miracle :eek: , got lucky with Spirit I thought about the aft wraparound, but they were all taken :( and this is 500 some odd days out, so I guess I am glad to have gotten an aft at all, maybe I will call my PVP and see if they have an aft one floor down, why they charge more for an 8I if it isn't as desirable is beyond me. You have a safe and wonderful cruise and am looking forward to your post when you get back. :D

Archived