Do Interior cabins have connecting rooms?

TryinCruisin

I have looked on a few deck maps and see the connecting room symbol on veranda and oceanview rooms. I don't see any on the interior rooms. Is this because there are no connecting interiors or is it hidden and gets to be an unpleasant surprise when you get in the room? To be clear I was checking out the Nieuw Statendam but I figure all the dam ships have the same map format.

27 minutes ago, TryinCruisin said:

is it hidden and gets to be an unpleasant surprise when you get in the room? 

Like the door swinging open and your naked neighbors walking in?  I doubt they "hide" the doors for nefarious purposes.

• Haha 1

Yes, there are many inside cabins that are connecting.  Look at the legend on the PDF deck plan of the ship you are going on and you will see exactly which rooms are connecting.  Edit;  Sorry, I replied before reading carefully and see you are referring to a Pinnacle class ship.  I should not rush to reply about something I don't have first hand knowledge of.  Now I'm curious!  Are there really NO connecting inside cabins on the Pinnacle ships? 

Edited by Moriah

2 hours ago, Moriah said:

Now I'm curious!  Are there really NO connecting inside cabins on the Pinnacle ships? 

That's what I am trying to find out. So you are saying that there are connecting cabins on the non pinnacle dams? That is interesting. There are no indications on the pinnacle deck plans of connecting rooms. It's curious. Hopefully someone in the know will give us the answer.