Eastbound Transatlantic Time Changes

Aoumd

A question regarding the time changes on eastbound Transatlantic crossings.  Which days do they occur on?  Or I guess I should say, on a 7-night eastbound crossing, which days/nights does a time change NOT occur?  I assume that five of the full sea days will have a time change and the sixth day will not have a time change, so I'm curious which day of the voyage is the full 24-hour sea day.

And do I recall correctly that the time change occurs mid-day?  So the clocks jump from, say, 12 noon to 1pm?  Or does it occur at night in both directions?

Thanks!

The clocks on an East Bound crossing change at Midday during the Captains announcement ,

The days of the change can be 'Ad-Hock' ,there are no set days as I found out recently this August. It was the first time I'd experienced a time change on day 7.  I almost missed a Veranda lunch booking for 1pm as I was convinced time changes were completed.  Missed the Captains announcement and didn't pay proper attention to the daily programme .    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

The clocks on an East Bound crossing change at Midday during the Captains announcement ,

The days of the change can be 'Ad-Hock' ,there are no set days as I found out recently this August. It was the first time I'd experienced a time change on day 7.  I almost missed a Veranda lunch booking for 1pm as I was convinced time changes were completed.  Missed the Captains announcement and didn't pay proper attention to the daily programme .    

Thank you.  Was curious as I’m also contemplating a Veranda Lunch!  Also was curious if time would change in day 7 as it may make getting up early to disembark that much harder :-).  But now I know what to expect (or at least, what to expect as a possibility!).