Hair and Beauty of Vista Class ships

PrincessYoga

Hello again.. :D Just a couple quick questions about the services in the Noordam so I can plan ahead.

Do the beauty therapists do waxing? Any idea of cost?

Do the hairdressers do black or afro-carribean hair? Any idea of cost for a wash, blowdry and a quick run over with straighners? I will definitely need this if I am going swimming.

Cheers.

I don't think waxing is on the Spa schedule - at least it wasn't on the Oosterdam recently. As for the hair service for your type of hair, I'm unsure also. You might want to visit a Spa while in port for these services.

To get an idea of Spa services offered, you can visit the Steiner Transocean Website.

Do the beauty therapists do waxing? Any idea of cost?

Do the hairdressers do black or afro-carribean hair? Any idea of cost for a wash, blowdry and a quick run over with straighners?

Princess Yoga -

I cannot recall the exact services, but I did see a few hot wax containers on the Noordam, so it might be new.

I did have a pedicure on board and it was very nice - better than I thought it would be - I can highly recommend that treatment.

We also had a couples massage that was excellent.

The only other service we used was the hydrotherapy pool, my husband went every day and used it more than I, but it was very nice. On our sailing it was not crowded at all.

If I can find the list of spa services, I will post it -

Archived