NCL Chat Hours

JSar

OK... I can easily find online NCL's stated customer service hours. But does anyone know the official hours for the NCL Chat box? I can't find those hours listed anywhere. I have always noticed it comes and goes... there are days when it pops up and I can't miss it. And there are days when I search the website and can't find it anywhere. I am more likely to see it in my morning hours while I am at work when I am too busy to start a chat, but often by the time I get home - it is nowhere to be found. I do work during the mornings/early afternoon hours - but mountain time without daylight savings time changes - so really - we are on the same time zone as California/Pacific Time Zone right now. And I know the regular customer service hours are listed as "Eastern Time Zone", but clearly - the chat box is available different hours than those in which you can call them.  

So - in EASTERN time zone - what hours am I most likely to be able to find and click the chat box? This is driving me crazy because there are times I really don't want to call - but then we I have time to message them - the stupid chat box is gone again. So frustrating.  (I am not a phone person - I would MUCH rather email/chat/text when I can)

22 hours ago, JSar said:

OK... I can easily find online NCL's stated customer service hours. But does anyone know the official hours for the NCL Chat box? I can't find those hours listed anywhere. I have always noticed it comes and goes... there are days when it pops up and I can't miss it. And there are days when I search the website and can't find it anywhere. I am more likely to see it in my morning hours while I am at work when I am too busy to start a chat, but often by the time I get home - it is nowhere to be found. I do work during the mornings/early afternoon hours - but mountain time without daylight savings time changes - so really - we are on the same time zone as California/Pacific Time Zone right now. And I know the regular customer service hours are listed as "Eastern Time Zone", but clearly - the chat box is available different hours than those in which you can call them.  

So - in EASTERN time zone - what hours am I most likely to be able to find and click the chat box? This is driving me crazy because there are times I really don't want to call - but then we I have time to message them - the stupid chat box is gone again. So frustrating.  (I am not a phone person - I would MUCH rather email/chat/text when I can)

Monday - Friday 8 am – midnight Eastern Time

Saturday and Sunday 9 am – 9 pm Eastern Time

On 9/26/2024 at 2:44 PM, BirdTravels said:

Monday - Friday 8 am – midnight Eastern Time

Saturday and Sunday 9 am – 9 pm Eastern Time

Thank you. Unfortunately... the chat box disappears LONG before midnight Easter Time... which has been my problem. In fact... it is gone right now at 3:51 local time which I think is 6:51pm Eastern time. Those seem to be accurate for calling them... but I can't exactly chat with them if the chat box disappears long before midnight Eastern Time. 

4 hours ago, JSar said:

Thank you. Unfortunately... the chat box disappears LONG before midnight Easter Time... which has been my problem. In fact... it is gone right now at 3:51 local time which I think is 6:51pm Eastern time. Those seem to be accurate for calling them... but I can't exactly chat with them if the chat box disappears long before midnight Eastern Time. 

Not sure why your chat box is disappearing. Are you on the app (where I don't think I have ever seen the chat option) or the website? It's 11:07 eastern time right now and the chat box is in the bottom left side corner like it always is on the website.

4 hours ago, JSar said:

Still active for me now. 

6 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Still active for me now. 

Weird. It is ALWAYS gone by the time I am off of work... and I get off of work long before 7:00pm  eastern time. Same on all my devices...I can never find it in the late afternoon/evening hours, but never have an issue finding it in the morning hours. 

14 minutes ago, debenson0723 said:

Not sure why your chat box is disappearing. Are you on the app (where I don't think I have ever seen the chat option) or the website? It's 11:07 eastern time right now and the chat box is in the bottom left side corner like it always is on the website.

Website and phone.. multiple computers. Never have trouble finding it in the lower left hand corner in the morning/early afternoon hours. Can NEVER find it in the late afternoon/evening hours. So weird... been in the website multiple times today... was there in the morning, was gone by the time I got off work. Still gone now... Oh well... just another thing to drive me crazy!