Drydock-Rhapsody?

jwachs

It is scheduled for Feb 9, 2007

Will another RCCL ship replace Rhapsody while it is in drydock? Or will no RCCL ship leave out of Galveston during that time? I read that Splendour, which is there now, will not be there next year. How long is a ship usually in drydock?

We are going on her on December 3rd. I was really, really hoping that the new beds would be installed by the time we sailed. This is our first Royal Caribbean cruise after 5 Carnival cruises. Our last two cruises with Carnival were with the new beds and we LOVED them! We were really excited to hear that beds were being redone on RCL also! I'm a bit concerned now about comfort-from what I hear the beds are like sleeping on cement!

We are going on her on December 3rd. I was really, really hoping that the new beds would be installed by the time we sailed. This is our first Royal Caribbean cruise after 5 Carnival cruises. Our last two cruises with Carnival were with the new beds and we LOVED them! We were really excited to hear that beds were being redone on RCL also! I'm a bit concerned now about comfort-from what I hear the beds are like sleeping on cement!

You can request an egg crate foam mattress for them to put on your bed and it makes it MUCH more comfortable!;) We, too, were hoping they had new beds for our Dec. 17 sailing, but we'll still have fun!:) You are sailing 2 weeks before us; don't use up all the fun!:p

You can request an egg crate foam mattress for them to put on your bed and it makes it MUCH more comfortable!;) We, too, were hoping they had new beds for our Dec. 17 sailing, but we'll still have fun!:) You are sailing 2 weeks before us; don't use up all the fun!:p

We will definitely be requesting an egg crate foam mattress. And I promise, we won't use up all the fun! This is our first Royal Caribbean cruise so we are looking forward to it. Who knows, maybe we will become loyal RCL cruisers vs. Carnival! Just couldn't resist the price on this sailing so we switched lines. Thanks for everyone's help in answering my original question.

Archived