Fitness Center Gym Question

superdxa

Haven't been on the Caribbean Princess, so don't know exactly how the Crown will be laid out, but on the Sapphire there were two (possibly three) benches, free weights, Cybex machines, treadmills, ellipticals, spinners and recumbant bikes, and balance balls. Not sure about age limits...no pre-teens for sure.

i havent been on the crown but i was on the caribbean princess last year, and it was the best gym by far!! we loved it and went everyday.

They have tons of tredmills (sign up sheet) and alot of ellipicalls few bikes, they had about 2 to 3 benches on each side of the room, they had some free weights and also some pulldown exercises on a rounder.

We use weights and our gym on a reuglar basis at home we do not use them at sea:eek:

We feel we are on vacation and its not neccessary but we do the cardio to keep the weight off!!! ( all that food!!!!)

Gym was real nice you will like it!

18 over unless accompanied by an adult( no one ever sticks to that rule )

Good to hear someone talking about working out on their vacation time. I plan to make use of the track and gym, especially on the days at sea. I thought I read somewhere that if you take a class there is a charge. I would assume there is no charge just to use the exercise machines though. Am I correct? Also, can anyone give me an idea about the track.

Thanks, and can't wait to sail. (Our first cruise!):)

I think the wieghtroom scales are set a little light. Seems I was a little more at home.All week I was going "hey I'm doing great" . I'll have another BBC please! ( BBC is a chocolate drink, around 800 cal)

Archived