Fear of missing the boat

JimandChicky

I have been reading the posts on David and Ivan's tour and I wanted to know, does anybody fear being late and missing the boat? It seems that everyone is in complete agreement that they are the best tour to take, but I have also read that it's best to book your tours through the ship so as not to miss the boat in case the tour does run late. Any info on this would be really appreciated. ;)

I wonder if they have a back up system if the bus breaks down.

That is my worry about missing the ship. I'm sure they have the timing worked out, but mechanical issues worry me.

I've emailed them to reserve a spot, and when they contact me, I'll ask this question and let you know.

I read a post at one time where a van broke down or got a flat tire. They had someone there very quickly as I remember. I think that they are 2 very concerned and responsible people. They would make sure you got to the boat. I was not concerned at all when I was with them. We had a great time and Ivan was the best!!! I would love to go back and do a longer tour with them.

Archived