restaurants in Kusadasi

Anyone have any suggestions for a great place to have lunch in Kusadasi? Maybe someplace within walking distance from the ship.

As you leave the port area and in the gated port area there are quite a few places to eat...just check out the menu's and see which one strikes your fancy,and look to see which ones' are croded as they are usually the best.

Last year, I ate in one of the fish places mentioned by the previous poster. It was just a matter of chosing one. I believe that coming from the ship, the restaurant was on the left, maybe, maybe, the first one. I remember that we sat outside and were right at the pier. The staff showed us the choices of the daily fish. Honestly, the food was fine and the place was fun (we were an imprompto group of about 10 from the ship), but in terms of a gourmet find, a bit disappointing. susana.

If we are going to a concert at the ruins in the evening, would it be redundant to go there during the day or is there no chance to tour in the evening?

IMHO...two entirely different venues.If it is at dusk/night you won't see much of the ruins as they are not lit and I am not even sure you can get into them,and the concert gate is in another place that leads up to just a part of them.If you want to see the ruins I would go during the day and then jusr enjoy the concert that night.

I have to agree with Cberge that its best to tour the ruins while its light. The ruins cover an extensive area, and the guides do a good job bringing some of the stones to life! On our last visit we went to the ruins on our own (took a Turkish bus from Kusadasi for $1....but that is another story) and we spent more than 3 hours just tagging along on various tours listening to the different tour guides. It was a real blast, and we heard lots of different tales about the same things. As to concerts.,, this would be an experience not to be missed. They have the concerts in the Amphitheater and you have to keep in mind that this is the same theater where "Paul spake to the Ephesians." We sat in that theater one afternoon...looked down at the stage..and imagined what it must have been like with Paul. I bet at night its really eerie and wonderful.

Hank

There are many of the Restaurans in the town, which are very closed to the port of Kusadasi. But if you like fish and sea fruits I recomend you "KAZIM USTA or ALI BABA " Both of them on the left of the pier.

Have a nice meal

There are many of the Restaurans in the town, which are very closed to the port of Kusadasi. But if you like fish and sea fruits I recomend you "KAZIM USTA or ALI BABA " Both of them on the left of the pier.

Have a nice meal

Besides kazım usta next door there are two more restaurants TOROS and

ALi BABA.

both of them are excellent.

regards

**********dotyahoopointcom

Archived