maybe someone can help me here........

bubbles1209

Just curious, when we booked, our ta left our booking tba, so that by chance we may get an upgrade. Does this mean that we will not know our cabin# until we sail, or will we find out when our documents arrive? Any input is greatly appreciated.:D

Just curious, when we booked, our ta left our booking tba, so that by chance we may get an upgrade. Does this mean that we will not know our cabin# until we sail, or will we find out when our documents arrive? Any input is greatly appreciated.:D

TBA is the same as Guarantee, If you registered on Carnival Website, input your Booking Number and fill out your Fun Pass, from the Fun Pass page, click on Gifts and Services and selected that bottle of wine, then look below it will say your cabin number and booking number. If it says Guara, then you havent been given a cabin yet, but check it everyday.

Good Luck

TBA is the same as Guarantee, If you registered on Carnival Website, input your Booking Number and fill out your Fun Pass, from the Fun Pass page, click on Gifts and Services and selected that bottle of wine, then look below it will say your cabin number and booking number. If it says Guara, then you havent been given a cabin yet, but check it everyday.

Good Luck

Thanks:) I've been waiting to fill out my funpass until a month before the cruise because it asks for your flight information. We will not know that until May, and our cruise isn't until June. But Thanks for the response! I really appreciate the help. :)

Please oh please help me. I recently came across a thread about a cabin inquiry and someone posted a website that has really nice rotating pictures of not only cabins, but many of the public areas on the ships. You click on the ship you want to see the pics of. I can't find this post anywhere and want to show those lovely rotating pictures to my two friends who are cruising with us for their very first time out on a ship. I tried doing a serach but just can't come up with it. Anyone???? This was NOT a Carnival site.

Kathy in Maine

I booked for the OV GUAR yesterday for the inspiration cruise. I read the posts on this board and found out after filling in the pass info that, sure enough, a room was assigned - already!

Do you think there is any chance that the room can still be upgraded from here?

If so, how does that work?\

Thank you so much!!! This board is key to a great vacation:)

Thanks:) I've been waiting to fill out my funpass until a month before the cruise because it asks for your flight information. We will not know that until May, and our cruise isn't until June. But Thanks for the response! I really appreciate the help. :)

You can always go back and edit in that portion of your flight.

I booked for the OV GUAR yesterday for the inspiration cruise. I read the posts on this board and found out after filling in the pass info that, sure enough, a room was assigned - already!

Do you think there is any chance that the room can still be upgraded from here?

If so, how does that work?\

Thank you so much!!! This board is key to a great vacation:)

It is possible for them to change the cabin assignment, sure, but at this point, I doubt it. Documents should be going out soon for your cruise. Once they go out, the odds are approximately zero. The only reason they would relocate you would be if someone really, really really wanted your cabin or if your cabin was, for lack of a better word, somehow condemned.

Thanks for trying but this doesn't seem to be the site I am looking for. I know I saw it here on the Carnival board, just can't find it now. Been looking all evening. Very frustrating. Was beautiful rotating views of different parts of the ship. Anyone know what I am talking about?

Kathy in Maine

OMG! JoeFL you were right the first time! I looked around that site a little bit more and found the 360* button and it's EXACTLY what I was looking for. That part of the site is free to look at. Thank you, THANK YOU so much for your help! Now I can't wait to show my friends what a beautiful ship they are in for. They will be SO excited when they see it. Triumph here we come!

Kathy in Maine

Go to the Carnival website. Click on My Reservation. Then click on Modify Booking. You don't really have to modify it, just exit out after you see what you need to see. It will show your cabin number.

OMG! JoeFL you were right the first time! I looked around that site a little bit more and found the 360* button and it's EXACTLY what I was looking for. That part of the site is free to look at. Thank you, THANK YOU so much for your help! Now I can't wait to show my friends what a beautiful ship they are in for. They will be SO excited when they see it. Triumph here we come!

Kathy in Maine

Kathy, here's something else you may want to do. Go to http://www.webshots.com

In the Search area type in Carnival Triumph. You will find many, many great pictures of your ship and the ports!

I love checking the pictures out on that website!

Enjoy your cruise!

Cruzn Buckeye

Go to the Carnival website. Click on My Reservation. Then click on Modify Booking. You don't really have to modify it, just exit out after you see what you need to see. It will show your cabin number.

You can only have that link if you are booked directly with carnival. Others who booked usinmg a private agent will not see the link.

HTat 360 tour can also be seen on carnivals web page- I got it up for the Destiny. http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_Templates/Virtual_Tours_Destiny.aspx

I also have http://cruises.cheapcaribbean.com/carnival_cruises_info.asp?pageID=333 but its a site for a travel agent so i may be moved.

Are you sure about ? I couldn't find anything that says "modify booking".

Archived