Getting Frustrated!!!

Molly BPOE

I have read here that if you booked a guar. you can go to gifts and "order" something and it will tell you your room #. I tried this and it keeps asking for my booking # and Stateroom. I entered the booking # but did not know the room#. I called 800 # and Carnival told me to enter TBA for room#. It would not accept the order, the Carnival agent then told me that meant I had been assigned a room already. Trouble is that I booked through a TA (who has not been very helpful). Might be in Monday, might not. Every time I ask her a question she just says it will be in my docs. Carnival says she should know now. Any one know how to get around this crud so I can see my room #? Sorry to vent here but I will NEVER book with TA again!:mad:

I have read here that if you booked a guar. you can go to gifts and "order" something and it will tell you your room #. I tried this and it keeps asking for my booking # and Stateroom. I entered the booking # but did not know the room#. I called 800 # and Carnival told me to enter TBA for room#. It would not accept the order, the Carnival agent then told me that meant I had been assigned a room already. Trouble is that I booked through a TA (who has not been very helpful). Might be in Monday, might not. Every time I ask her a question she just says it will be in my docs. Carnival says she should know now. Any one know how to get around this crud so I can see my room #? Sorry to vent here but I will NEVER book with TA again!:mad:

When you go into the Fun Pass and then from there Click on Gifts and Services and select that bottle of wine, if you scroll down and down see anything inside the box that says your cabin, then it hasnt been assigned to you yet.

Fred

Archived