Visas for non-US citizens

Mike56

I am thinking about taking my wives parents on a carribean cruise. They would meet us in Florida and board the cruise. They are Peruvian citizens. Besides U.S. visas, will they need visas for all the ports? Are there any potential problems for non-U.S. citizens? Thanks

You need to contact the cruise line to find out what's required for Peruvian citizens. I doubt anyone here will know what other countries will require for those who carry a Peruvian passport.

Actually, I happen to carry one! Each country, as you know, has different requirements. Usually Peruvians are required visas from a lot of countries. Depending on what the ports are, they may need them. If you go to the Western caribbean with a stop in Mexico, they definitely will need a visa. On the Eastern, I'm not so sure about St. Maarten or some of the others. Your best bet is just to call each consulate and ask. Make sure you tell them they are coming from Peru and not living in the US (some requirements change). Also, requirements are different if they have green cards...

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Enrique

Archived