Storing luggage at the seattle port

Does everyone know if we can store luggage at the Seattle port? We will be arriving the morning the ship leaves and was hoping on doing some sightseeing prior to boarding....BUT we do not ant to drag our luggage. So any ideas?

Thanks!!

Since security levels have increased after 9/11, it is almost impossible to store anything in public transportation areas. Nearly all airports and train stations no longer have storage lockers.

My only suggestion would be - depending on how much time you have - to ask for a "day rate" at a hotel in the area and leave your stuff in your room. Many hotels offer low rates for people who have airline layovers, late flights, etc. and want to rent a room for part of the day.

If you're in town for a long time before the ship boards, it's nice to have a place to relax and freshen up.

(Make sure it's a nicer hotel, or you could find yourself in a "no-tell motel" hourly rate situation, if you catch my drift... LOL :eek: )

Does everyone know if we can store luggage at the Seattle port? We will be arriving the morning the ship leaves and was hoping on doing some sightseeing prior to boarding....BUT we do not ant to drag our luggage. So any ideas?

Thanks!![/quote

Go to www.portseattle.org and find the 'concierge service' Both terminals claim to have a place to store luggage at $3.00 per bag.

Here is the telephone number if you want to check it out. 206-441-6666.

I have NOT use this service, only read about it on their web site.

Since security levels have increased after 9/11, it is almost impossible to store anything in public transportation areas. Nearly all airports and train stations no longer have storage lockers.

My only suggestion would be - depending on how much time you have - to ask for a "day rate" at a hotel in the area and leave your stuff in your room. Many hotels offer low rates for people who have airline layovers, late flights, etc. and want to rent a room for part of the day.

If you're in town for a long time before the ship boards, it's nice to have a place to relax and freshen up.

(Make sure it's a nicer hotel, or you could find yourself in a "no-tell motel" hourly rate situation, if you catch my drift... LOL :eek: )

Good suggestion about day rate hotel since we fly out on the red-eye. Any suggestions on Seattle Hotel in the main tourist district -- for luggage and relax before long flight back to FL.

Archived