legend cabin # 8234

mac4cruise

I'm ready to book my next cruise has anbody stayed on the Legend or any other spirit class ship in cabin 8234 I know it is close to the elevators I just wondering if you can here any noise from them:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help

I just sailed in that cabin last week and it was wonderful. Great extended balcony. We had 3 loungers and two regular chairs with lots of room. We did not have any problems with noise from the elevators. There is a storage closet near there though that made more noise as the stewards went in an out, but it wasn't bad at all. Very roomy in the cabin as well. I highly recommend this cabin.

We stayed in 8258 and had family in 8236 and the cabins in between. The proximity to the stairs is awesome. One flight up into the back of the Lido. It is near the Pizza too.

Every morning I got an omelette or 2 over easy and all the fixings and brought it back to the room.

We had some chair dragging noise from the Lido, However I don't think that 8234 will have that problem as it is more forward of where we were.

• 9 months later...

Can you tell me what the configuraton of this room is, is it the same as other balcony rooms with a couch in it?? It looks more square. We were just upgraded to this room and the balcony looks wonderful.

Thanks.

Miracle 3/06

Sensation 11/06

Legend 5/07

Archived