Mariner of the Seas- gift ideas

Hello, sorry if this has been posted previously, but I tried to do a search and all I got was a blank page.

My sister and her fiance will be sailing in September on the Mariner of the Seas. My partner and I were thinking of getting them some sort of a honeymoon package, gift basket to the room, casion credit, or something of the sort. Problem is, when I go to RCCI's website, I can not find a link to any sort of gift page. My partner and I are sailing in July on a NCL ship, and they have a page full of gift options and costs. Any suggestions on how to do this? Or are we better off getting them a Visa or Mastercard gift card?

Thanks for your help!!!

dogdoc02

Here is a link to the gifts offered through the RCI website.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/giftcatalog/landing.do;jsessionid=000046hvHR9fRX4x1etfQmGOOXw:10ktdmods?pagename=gifts_and_gear&cS=NAVBAR

If the link fails just go to the website and you will find it under the "Before You Board" heading at the top of the page.

Happy cruising.:) :)

For my partner's birthday last year, I gave him shipboard credit. You call the number in the Gifts and Gear area of the RCCL web-site and tell them how much. When we arrived in the cabin, Mike had a card from RCL and a credit on his account.

Archived