HELP - need info from 2005 sailing

JoshGrrrr

Me and a group of friends went on the Carnival Victory on March 28th 2005. We were talking about it the other day and my friends kept saying it was a 7 day cruise. I had never been on a seven day cruise until this past week. So, we are at a stand still. They say it was 7 days. Me and my wife think it was a 5, maybe 6. I have looked everywhere trying to find something that says how long it was...no luck.

Can anyone help me out?

Tried that. I guess the Victory did two different iteneraries that month. Most of those reviews mention San Juan and other ports I didn't visit. I found a review by a person who went on the same itenerary that I went on but he doesn't list the length.

I think Victory alternates Eastern and Western from Miami. March 28, 2005 was a Monday, the day after Easter, last year. I was thinking Victory did Sunday- Sunday. Do you remember what day of the week the cruise started? What ports/how many did you visit?

Sorry to side against you, but i have the 2005 - 2007 Carnival cruise catelog in my hot little hands... and the Victory only has 7 day cruises during March... actually thru Mid May...

Maybe you need to cut back on the cocktails...:D

Did I just say that...:eek:

So, the Victory that sailed on March 27th (found an old luggage tag with the date) that went to Cozumel, Ochos Rios, and Grand Cayman was a 7 day? You are sure of that? If so, I may indeed need to lay off the drinks. I did spend quite a bit at the bars on that cruise.

EDIT:

I believe it left from Miami.

So, the Victory that sailed on March 27th (found an old luggage tag with the date) that went to Cozumel, Ochos Rios, and Grand Cayman was a 7 day? You are sure of that? If so, I may indeed need to lay off the drinks. I did spend quite a bit at the bars on that cruise.

EDIT:

I believe it left from Miami.

Yep was a 7 day, as I was on this same ship/routes 5 weeks after you!:)

Archived