NCL teen passport drink coupons a good deal

rasjart

Just got back from the Sun and we bought the teen drink passport booklet for my 11 year old. It's $34. and has 20 drink coupon which can be used for fruit smoothies and virgin daiquiris. Can also be used for soft drinks. My younger son got the soft drink bracelet for $16. then the boys shared, one would get the other the fruit smoothy etc. Great deal if you have kids. These can also be used at the restaurants besides the bars.

That on the Spirit they would not allow us to buy them for our kids (6 & 8). My kids loved the smoothies and don't drink soda. We were told that on the Spirit only teens could purchase and redeem the smoothie tickets:(

Thanks so much for the tip. We are leaving on 4/15 on the Sun and our daughter 15 and her best friend 16 will just love that! Neither are big soda drinkers and that is exactly what they had in mind. Again thanks so much!

Bought teen package for my teens on the Sun in Feb.

They each had a couple of coupons leftover and were told by teen staff to hold on to them as they are good on all NCL ships.

This package seemed to me to be the best bargain in the cruise business. The smoothies were $6.00 each so the booklet was worth $120.00 but cost only $34.99.

We were able to purchase them for our slightly-over-the age limit kids a couple of years ago on a trip to Alaska, but they may have tightened up on that policy since then.

One suggestion I'd make is to buy one to start of with for your kids to split. We bought 2 of them -- one for my DD (18) and the other for my DS (20). My DH and I also used some of the coupons (without any problems, by the way), and at the end of the cruise we still had 19 coupons left over. We took them along on the next cruise, and still have about 5 or 6 remaining. If you start off with one, you might not have as many coupons left over.

That's actually a really good question -- and one that occured to me while I was recommending you start off with one. I'd just ask when you buy the first one if they're available the rest of the week, and base your decision on that.

Archived