I found a great little necklace at Dilliards.

momofmeg

I found this sterling silver c-link chain necklace that was diamond cut and platium plated so it looked like it had "diamond dust" on all the links. Then in front of the necklace were 5 brilolette shaped CZ's evenly spaced between links of chain so that it covers the front half of the necklace which gives it a "tennis necklace" look . Orginally it was $129 but I got it for $32.50!

It is the Kate Landry brand-which I like very much-as it does not look cheap and "phoney" as so much of the costume jewelry does.

Last year in that same brand I had bought a "Y" briolette necklace and briolette dangle earrings. I liked the set but it seemed to me the "y" just did not show up as much as I would have liked-it would sort of get lost on me-but the earrings and this new tennis style necklace look very good together.

I figured with that mint green shell/tank I have in the poly satin with the sivery crystal buttons and my new silvery "kitten" heels will all look great together. So I have one formal night of my next cruise coming up this fall all set.

All I need now is to find myself a cute silvery evening purse-I haven't got one of them yet-but as they are everywhere I don't think that will be a problem.

Archived