New to NCL...cabin ?

holomuku

Not new to cruising-- but we've never cruised NCL and are considering the Pride of Hawaii this Dec.

Is there any difference in the cabins categories except for location? I'm talking about the BA, BB, BC types. The rates I'm looking at the BB is much less than the BA and I'm wondering if there is some startling reason I'm missing. I did try the "search" function on here but couldn't get the answer or I'm not looking for it correctly. Any particular Cat BB cabins better/worse than others?

any insight appeciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi...never cruised before...was in AB took an upsell to AF under garden cafe 6th cabin in. does anyone know if it is noisey under 11672? at a glance, it does not appear to be under the over hang. does anyone know for sure?

Hi...never cruised before...was in AB took an upsell to AF under garden cafe 6th cabin in. does anyone know if it is noisey under 11672? at a glance, it does not appear to be under the over hang. does anyone know for sure?

How about you try this post again. Moving from an AB to an AF is a downgrade, not an upgrade. NCL has twelve ships and many are different. If you are asking a question about a particular ship, then you have to provide the ship's name.

Now I am going to guess that you are on the Dawn, and that you moved from a BA to an AF. Is this correct? If so, then I am sure someone can answer your question.

AB to an AF was a "downsell"

Check it again:confused:

How about you try this post again. Moving from an AB to an AF is a downgrade, not an upgrade. NCL has twelve ships and many are different. If you are asking a question about a particular ship, then you have to provide the ship's name.

Now I am going to guess that you are on the Dawn, and that you moved from a BA to an AF. Is this correct? If so, then I am sure someone can answer your question.

sorry...typo...your asumption is correct one. I actually upgraded from BA to AF mini suite. we are going on the dawn...and i already found the answer to the quistion i posted here from my other board. thanx for ur help

AB to an AF was a "downsell"

Check it again:confused:

yep...make a mistake...i'm actually in an AF from a BA...i already fround my answers on my board...thanx though

cosmopolitian...i believe we kown the same person...viv...i actually posted to ur board to a jo anne because i followed a link form viv's post...she said she would explain to you cause ur good frineds....

Archived