Insurance used for an inury?

wasup254

What is the process and how long to get the money back?

We have an inury that might effect us going on a cruise in three weeks. I might have to file a claim. What kind of info do they require. we have travelex. I see where they ask for the documentation of purchase of the cruise. What else do they sometimes or all the time require?

Marlene

What is the process and how long to get the money back?

We have an inury that might effect us going on a cruise in three weeks. I might have to file a claim. What kind of info do they require. we have travelex. I see where they ask for the documentation of purchase of the cruise. What else do they sometimes or all the time require?

Marlene

we just had to file a claim, not because of an injury, but a medical reason. They had a section that had to be filled out by your doctor. You can download the claim form from their web site.

I have to say, we were exceptionally happy with Travelex. We received our refund today, mailed the form out on March 17. We will definiely use them for future trips!

Make sure you follow their instructions to the letter. Dot all the i's and cross all the t's. They will ask you for proof of payment to the cruise line, a doctor's letter explaning the injury and why it prevented you from cruising, any bills or records from a hospital if you had to go to one, and a list of prescriptions you are taking.

Archived