Post-Cruise Hotel in FLL - New Years Eve - Looking for Family Fun!

YaYaSister

We are 2 families traveling with 5 kids/young adults ages 10,13,19,20,22 and we would like to end our Christmas Cruise with a bang on New Years Eve in Fort Lauderdale. Any suggestions for hotels, area restaurants or holiday activities from past cruisers??? We are flying out on Jan. 1st.

YaYaSister, Have just returned monday from cruising HAL blisssssss:) anyway it took me hours of research on these boards most were either filthy or over $200:eek: I eventually found the best kept secret in FLL Bonnaventure Vacation Village, its in Weston, there is lots to do they are 1 2 and 3 bedroom suites ours was $77 pn for a 1 bed suite with all facilities the property is massive with each cluster of buildings having there own pool and tennis court, the whole place was spotless and they had a full programme of events for adults and children, there was some lovely shopping and entertainment areas around, I booked with opodo they were the cheapest although DH and I were traveling alone this time I will take the kids next time. It took around fiffteen minutes to drive too from port. Have a great time.

Archived