Bird Island Cataraman vs. Tropical Delight

I cannot decide which Catamaran tour to go on in Antigua. I wanted to go on silvermoon in Barbados however they are booked... I have never been on one before and Antigua is the only Island I have left to find something to do.

Has anyone been on these excursions? how was it?

We did the Bird Island excursion in Antigua and it was one my husband's best cruise memories ever. Motored over to the island with great Marley music, he snorkeled, I sunned. We hiked to the top for spectacular views, played in the water awhile, then reboarded the catamaran for a nice lunch, unlimited rum punches that they kept handing to us as we sat on the front and sailed back without motors to the port with more great music. I could have done this forever.

We also loved the Bird Is. tour. We enjoyed the snorkeling and the lunch was pretty good. It wasn't a party cruise (like Kon Tiki) so everyone had fun but nothing outrageous. The view from the top of the island was fabulous. We saw several types of fish (parrot, cuttle, etc) while snorkeling. It was our second favorite excursion for the S. Carib.

Archived