First time on NCL Spirit

memaoffive

Hi all just a quick question. Can anyone tell me if they have any washers and dryers on this ship? I have been on the Dawn three times and love

it. First time on the Spirit and would like to know about the washers and dryers.

Thank you for any response to this question. Hope I did this right only second time I have posted just learning alittle about the computer.

As of today, the only two NCL ships with self service laundries are the Dawn and Jewel. The Pride of Hawaii will probably have self service laundries when it enters service soon. There's a possibility the Star may have received them, although unlikely, during it's last drydock that finished last week. We'll have to wait to hear from this week's passengers to find out what improvements, if any, were made to the Star during drydock.

Meanwhile, the Spirit doesn't, sorry.

There were no washer/dryers for public use on the Spirit last fall. However, in the shower, there is a retractable clothesline so you can hand wash an item or two and then hang them up to dry in the shower, if you wish. I usually take along a travel pack of Woolite, just in case.

Otherwise, I prefer not to wash clothes on vacation if I can avoid it at all!

Have fun!

Hikini:D

Archived