Free Cruise Bingo Winners ?

This is unbelieveable but my cousin and I took our first cruise last month. (Radiance of the Seas) We played Bingo when the final game was for a free cruise and we won!!

We're just wondering if anyone else that has won could tell us a few things about the "free cruise". Such as did you get the ship and date that you requested? What kind of room did they give you?

Anything else we may need to know.

(We're hoping for Freedom of the Seas!)

Curious1

No sooner did I post this thread and a rep. from Royal Caribbean called me. We're on Freedom of The Seas!

Fantastic!! I can hardly believe it!!

Happy Sailing!

Curious1

Radiance of The Seas 3/06

WOW!!! Congratulations! :)

What accommodations did you get? I assume you can upgrade for a fee. Did you get to choose ship and date?

I always play the free cruise bingo game. I hope I am so lucky next time. :cool:

They said if we went in November we wouldn't be able to get an Ocean View room and I said I don't care! If I can get on the Freedom of The Seas, I don't care where you put me! I don't even think we could upgrade if we wanted to because I don't think they are any rooms left. But that's fine with us, it's Freedom of The Seas!!

Curious1

Radiance - 3/06 - First Cruise

Yes, a big Congratulations to you. Did the rcl rep already give you a booking #? I would make sure I have that and definitely pick a cabin. You're right, it's free, but I have to have details and a confirmation.

Again congratulations.

Linda

We just got home from our cruise on the Empress about a week ago and we are still talking about how we were one of about three people standing that only needed one more number to win the free cruise-unfortunately one of the others won it before we did-but only needing one more number-- we never came that close before!! Wow, you are so lucky, we have such a great time on each cruise we have to pay for I couldn't imagine how fabulous a free cruise would be!!

A few years ago we were at the win a cruise bingo and the following happened.... there was a tie.... can you believe it? The tow guys went down to the stage and they were told to each pick a ball out of the bin and the one with the lowest number wins.... so the first guy picks 3 and he is so happy he expects he will win because what are the chances that there will be a lower number... well the second pulls out the ball and it is a 2 WOW so close but no win for the first guy...

Thank you everyone for all of your congrats! This is just so exciting!

We are confirmed DEFINITELY, room, confirmation number, date and all!!

Freedom of The Seas...seems so unbelieveable!!

We were the only ones that needed one # and the only one standing.

It just didn't seem possible with all those people at the Colony Club, it was packed!!!

Curious1

That was the only time we played. Honestly I was too cheap and didn't really want to play. We paid $50 (we split the cost $25 each) and each had a game card for the free cruise game. You just never know!!

The following night 3 young guys went in together and won the $5,000 jackpot!!

Curious1

How exciting...good for you! We won cruise bingo about 6 years ago on Carnival and were so excited. There was a three way tie and they asked us each to pick a ball and whoever had the highest number won...O71 did it for me!!! I was on a cloud the rest of my cruise. Ended up going with my twin sis six months later. At that time, they gave you a suite on a five-day cruise...we did the Imagination to the western caribbean.

Getting a freebie on Freedom of the Seas sounds amazing. Enjoy your win.

Kathy

We travelled on the Norwegian Jewel this past month with our neighbours and they won the free cruise during bingo and we won the $2400 jackpot the next day.

It wa hilarious and we are all booked for next year!

Odds are very good you will win something at shipboard bingo...

Congrats! My dh won the jackpot bingo on DCL (about $5K on our cruise). It was even more fabulous because DD and I were back in the room sick w/the flu and I had spent the majority of the cruise lamenting the fact that we had spent so much money to stay in bed most of the week. The prize winnings SURE helped my mindset!

Reading this site ...just gonna make me want to play bingo this Dec...I have never played bingo yet on a cruise ship...guess I was always afraid I have never played bingo except with my kids...so don't know all that fancy styles.....have to think about it....would love a free cruise.

Archived