Private Bar? Also Cova Cafe?

muffin

Just booked on galaxy and see it boasts a "private bar"> Is this in a cupboard, or is there a fridge? I cannot recall our cabin details from the Mercury which we have sailed on.

Also, At the Cova cafe I know you pay for the special coffees, but is there a charge for the pasteries. What do you do if one is not a coffee drinker, but you both would like pasteries?

There is no charge for pasteries - just stop on by and get one - you can eat it there or take it with you. I usually go up and grab an almond horn each morning - and sometimes grab an extra for an afternoon snack.

By private bar - do you mean the mini bar? I believe it is in a small refrigerator which is behind a panel door. If you go to the Celebrity website, you can take a look at the staterooms with a 360 degree camera.

Mini bar, mini bottles & snacks = maxi charges.

We were aboard the Constellation, in an RS, and our butler removed a half bottle of wine and asked if I wanted to drink it. Luckily, I noticed the price list and its $35. plus gratuity charge.

Darcy

Archived