Questions regarding my Spirit 4/23 sailing...

coka

Hello Cruisecritics,

I have been reading everyone's recent reviews on the Spirit and I have a few questions regarding dancing on the ship:

1. What dance venues are held in Galaxy of the Stars and in Maharini's Lounge (I think I can figure out Celebrity Disco!)??

2. Who was your DJ?

3. Did they hold a Ship N Males dance for the ladies?

4. I read about the Spirit's spirit. Any other "secrets" about the ship I should know before sailing (must-do's, must-sees, must-eat, etc.?)

5. When you are drinking, is it hard to remember the five numbers to your cabin? haha

I will be sure to write a review when I get back!

Thank you in advance for any replies!

Coka

Hi Cosmo! Thanks!

I just read the overview of the Spirit on the Cruisecritic homepage...seems like Maharini's Lounge is the late-night dance spot instead of Celebrity Disco. I am looking forward to the ship's decor...with exception to the beds tailored for the Asian market...I am sure I am going roflmao when my legs hang over!

Coka

1. What dance venues are held in Galaxy of the Stars and in Maharini's Lounge (I think I can figure out Celebrity Disco!)??

2. Who was your DJ?

3. Did they hold a Ship N Males dance for the ladies?

4. I read about the Spirit's spirit. Any other "secrets" about the ship I should know before sailing (must-do's, must-sees, must-eat, etc.?)

5. When you are drinking, is it hard to remember the five numbers to your cabin? haha

1. Galaxy is sort of a show lounge, there will be a band or group there singing each night. When I was aboard, it was either Millennium or 60280. Millennium was more current music, 60280 was just that 60s 2 80s. Celebrity Disco is the teen disco. Maharini's is the real disco. There is a variety of music played there.

2. We had two. First half of the cruise was DJ Chris, then we picked up DJ Alfer... I liked Chris much better. Alfer did not like to take requests... well I guess he would take them, but not play them. It seems that he is getting better reviews now.

3. Ship-n-Males - Yes.

4. I recommend Cagneys and Shogun (Teppanyaki) they were both wonderful. I loved Maharini's - decor is outstanding.. see what a million $ buys. Loved Champagne Charlies, look for Adrian, he is so nice (he works Maharini's too)

5. My room only had four numbers... easier to remember :D

~Intrepid

Coka,

We are sailing together!!!! Hey, it is not the cabin number that presents the problem for me.....I am ALWAYS on the wrong side of the ship!!!:D or head the wrong direction...:p ...somehow I manage to make it back.

Hope to see you at the CC meeting Monday:)

Sue

Archived