Another Stupid ? From A Newbie

Molly BPOE

I tried to search the boards for the answer to this quesion, but could not find anything, so here goes....Can you inform Carnival ahaed of time that you would like the twin beds converted to a king? It would be nice to have that done before we get to our stateroom.

Molly

I'm not aware that you can request this ahead of time. I have always had our king together when we arrived. If they are not, do as Bill suggested and push them together yourself or make a quick phone call and I'm sure someone will be there within just a few minutes.

Have a great cruise.

chip

I tried to search the boards for the answer to this quesion, but could not find anything, so here goes....Can you inform Carnival ahaed of time that you would like the twin beds converted to a king? It would be nice to have that done before we get to our stateroom.

Yes you can. If you booked through Carnival directly, call them and tell them what you want. If you booked through a TA, talk to them and they will either call Carnival for you or go into their computer and check the right option under type of bedding.

I am guessing that you are a member of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks. My dad was a PER and member until he died and I was Lodge Secretary and National Foundation chairman for years.

I am guessing that you are a member of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks. My dad was a PER and member until he died and I was Lodge Secretary and National Foundation chairman for years.

As of 4/1/06 I am also a PER! I am honored to have had the oppertunity to serve the lodge, but I am also glad it is someone else's turn:D

Yes you can. If you booked through Carnival directly, call them and tell them what you want. If you booked through a TA, talk to them and they will either call Carnival for you or go into their computer and check the right option under type of bedding.

Thanks Jcanino. After having taken 8 CCL cruises I wasn't aware of that. Learn something new every day.:)

Bill

Molly,

per 1 of my great teachers, "there are no stupid questions only stupid people that are too ignorant to ask them because they think they know it all"

That being said my TA said you can request the beds be anyway you want them.

Archived