What do you want to buy for spring

Hi Ladies,

Ok, just for fun, what are some of the things you want to buy for spring to update your wardrobe. (Not just for cruising)

I want some skirts. I don't wear them unless I go hoseless with either ballet flats or sandels (flats) so that is what I want among other things but skirts are top of my list.

More pants that fit and a new purse since my hubby spilled Pepto on mine!!

What! You don't like Pepto Bismol Pink???

Jk! ;)

Mrs. M...what kind of skirts are you looking at? I'm so in love with the long, flowing skirts I have seen around!

I'll be getting some new cotton tees for the summer...

And I'm currently debating between these two dresses (not that I *need* either one mind you...)

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod28760084&parentId=cat10330748&masterId=cat10330742&index=28&cmCat=her2

http://www.lordandtaylor.com/gifts/OnlineShopping/LT?DSP=4&PCR=21:200000:201218:201315:201311&IID=2002419&c=1

*sigh*

Decisions...decisions :)

~e

It's time for something new...the spill just gives me a good reason to go shopping :)

I was looking for motorcycle stuff and saw this purse --> http://cgi.ebay.com/BCBG-Handbag-BCBGirls-Womens-Motorcycle-Chic-White_W0QQitemZ6866938658QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I think it's cute, but I'm not sure about it being white. It also comes in pink, but I'm not really into pink.

A tummy tuck, a boob job and a face lift would be nice then even last years rags would look great:D

Hey, you took my answers, well at least i know we are probably in the same age group.

How about a new bathing suit that will magically transform my body into that of a 20 yr olds with nothing hanging and perky cleavage.

It's time for something new...the spill just gives me a good reason to go shopping :)

I was looking for motorcycle stuff and saw this purse --> http://cgi.ebay.com/BCBG-Handbag-BCBGirls-Womens-Motorcycle-Chic-White_W0QQitemZ6866938658QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I think it's cute, but I'm not sure about it being white. It also comes in pink, but I'm not really into pink.

Sounds like you have a plan!

Cute purse...and white is *the* color now.

I'm not into pink meself..and but I just can't do white..I know it will be dirty within 2 seconds flat!

~e

I'd like to have a new dress for church on Easter, but the problem is that my DH usually makes fun of what I select to wear to church. Says it looks too dowdy. Well I'm trying to be conservatively dressed for the event.

Maybe I could find a church appropriate dress that isn't dowdy.

I'd like to have a new dress for church on Easter, but the problem is that my DH usually makes fun of what I select to wear to church. Says it looks too dowdy. Well I'm trying to be conservatively dressed for the event.

Maybe I could find a church appropriate dress that isn't dowdy.

What does your DH consider dowdy? What do you consider appropriate or conservative?

From your cruise pics I think you have good taste and you'd have to try pretty hard to look dowdy...of course what I think of as dowdy may be completely different from what your DH thinks of!

Let us know what you decide on!

~e

Jk! ;)

Mrs. M...what kind of skirts are you looking at? I'm so in love with the long, flowing skirts I have seen around!

And I'm currently debating between these two dresses (not that I *need* either one mind you...)

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod28760084&parentId=cat10330748&masterId=cat10330742&index=28&cmCat=her2

http://www.lordandtaylor.com/gifts/OnlineShopping/LT?DSP=4&PCR=21:200000:201218:201315:201311&IID=2002419&c=1

*sigh*

~e

Hi MsRed, I like both dresses, but like the NM one better than the green one.

As for my skirts, not the long ones,

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail_STL.jsp?JSESSIONID=G2bgSQy5GHZgJrLXy6MhpQFtn22jDXvHJFwsz4JkfkjHfcjrnhp4!-1647876985&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446135317&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574491979425&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1144413183319&ev19=2:2

Somthing like that. Knee length or just below the knee, I'm not into the long skirts as they sort of defeat their purpose of "staying cool" for me, lol. but doesn't mean I don't think they are nice, just not for me.

Cruise Arizona, I've seen some really nice "suits" jacket and skirts that would for sure be church appropriate and that are not dowdy on the bloomingdales website, maybe even a dress too there. Good luck

Happy healthy shopping to all!!!!

It's so hard but easy to shop while you are working and so so many cute things to buy..... so, I have been buying a few things here and there for the past 2 months to get me and my family ready for spring and summer, also Easter! Plus, Monday was my birthday and I got a few things too from that.

New Green Gap Purse for Spring...check!

New Khaki Birkenstocks...check!

2 New Pairs of Ann Taylor Loft Heels (Sand and Black)...check, check!

A few awesome skirts from Ann Taylor and Talbots, tops, jackets and accessories...cha-ching, check!!!

My hubby's and son's Easter outfits and a few shorts and shirts for the both of them, plus new sandals......check! (It should be delivered today from Gap)

Okay.... I think I am done shopping, cause my credit card is maxed!!! ARG!!!! :rolleyes:

Jk! ;)

*sigh*

~e

I love the green dress! I like the animal print one too, but the green one just looks so springy and fun!

It's so hard but easy to shop while you are working and so so many cute things to buy..... so, I have been buying a few things here and there for the past 2 months to get me and my family ready for spring and summer, also Easter! Plus, Monday was my birthday and I got a few things too from that.

New Green Gap Purse for Spring...check!

New Khaki Birkenstocks...check!

2 New Pairs of Ann Taylor Loft Heels (Sand and Black)...check, check!

A few awesome skirts from Ann Taylor and Talbots, tops, jackets and accessories...cha-ching, check!!!

My hubby's and son's Easter outfits and a few shorts and shirts for the both of them, plus new sandals......check! (It should be delivered today from Gap)

Okay.... I think I am done shopping, cause my credit card is maxed!!! ARG!!!! :rolleyes:

Happy Belated Birthday, I wish you many many more healthy and happy ones.

Enjoy all your new stuff, sounds great!!! wear in the best of health and happiness

A couple pretty skirts and tops and a nice dress for evenings out. I also need a summery funeral type dress. My father's friends are all in their eighties and I have been to a lot lately.

I also need a new pair of bike shorts. I ran my last years pair on my last ride of the season. Do you know how much those things cost? AND I want a Corona bike shirt. That's right Corona. Couldn't miss that as you were driving by my hind end (well to be honest you can't miss my hind end). :)

I would really like a long lightweight denim skirt. I have one from last year that I really like, but it's too small:mad: I'm not seeing any, so I'm assuming they are 'out'? I really liked wearing it to work. I usually just wear jeans to work and the denim skirt had the jean look but was cooler in the summer. I've seen some denim skirts that are right above the knee, but my knees are not my best feature. Guess I'll stick to denim capris!

I am always on the lookout for new shoes, but don't really NEED any:rolleyes:

Archived