Tickets for 30th April, Pacific Sun N614

howsthis

We are leaving on the 13th to Cruise from Singapore on the 15th. A couple we are going with received their tickets yesterday from P&O. Seems delayed if you have Air Flights through them.

Hi. We are also cruising on the 30th April and still no tickets. I emailed my travel agent the other day but have not heard back from her. I am getting so excited. Can't believe there is only 22 days to go!:D

That's good to hear. Hopefully I'll hear back from my travel agent soon with the same results. It's our first cruise too and it's about all we can talk about. I have to stop myself talking "cruise talk" around my family as they are so over it.

Where are you guys coming from and what time are you aiming to embark? We're coming from Brisbane, arrive in Sydney at 11.15 and will head straight to the wharf.

Have you heard of any shore excursions you are interested in doing?

:)

Hi Tanijean,

We are coming from Melbourne, arriving the day before and staying in North Sydney. We will be able to see the ship from our hotel and will make our way over around midday.

Haven't decided wether to do any shore tours or just make our own way around town and do what we want to do.

Have been told by friends of a couple of pubs and resorts to go to for lunch and a good time, the Rossi hotel and La Legoon, please excuse the spelling on those two establishments.

I have been told the Rossi serves a great chilli crab ?

Will have to wait and see, play it by ear.

Can't wait though.

See you onboard.

Regards,

Mokoindah

Yay! We finally got our tickets yesterday. It's so great to have them in our hands. Makes it so much more real that we are leaving in about 2 weeks. Now we are just looking through all the shore tours, trying to decide which ones to do.

One of our group (there are 4 of us) is booking her flights through P & O as well and her tickets have not been issued yet. It seems to take them longer to do tickets with flights attatched.

:D Hello again, We are still looking at the tours book. Have also heard the Petit Train in Noumea is good. Was also thinking the Noumea Discovery and Anse Vata beach one sounded ok too. Not sure about Villa. Have heard the shopping is quite good there so may just do a short one there to allow enough time to look around the city. From what I've heard about Noumea it's not really worth spending much time in the city.

Are you guys going to prepare for the theme nights or just wait until you're on board? I would like to be a bit prepared beforehand but don't really know how to find out what the themes will be.

Tanjijean,we did the 9am tour of a village near Vila,name escapes me at moment. I think it was Escarup or something like that. Quite good and informative.Take some bottled water as it gets hot.

got dropped back in Main st by 11am. Just in time to go in this lovely french pastry shop,for coffee and sweets! Plenty of time left to shop as its just one main street.With a Market at the end.

Archived