pre-registration question

JJSMOM

I'm very excited - paid the balance for our first cruise and the last passport came in the mail today! :) I want to go ahead and pre-register and had a question - is it possible to edit the on-line pre-registration? For example, if you decide to add an excursion or the anniversary package after you already submitted the pre-registration, can you go back on line and add these?

Yes you can edit the online registration. I had to change things after I registered my MIL because I had her birthdate wrong. It was easy to do. I think when you register it is just your personal information, not excursions. That is a seperate form. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I've updated my pre-registration several times. When I went in to do it yesterday, they've made things a bit more simple, even adding an 'update' button.

As shoreguy says, though, you won't find excursion or bon voyage packages there - it's just basic information required by the authorities.

when i got my cruise documents (via email) there were attachments and links, and one was to read descriptions for and then sign up for excursions. typically you buy the soda card after you get on board but i did notice that on the ncl website if you find the section to order things like decorations and special occasion things, you can actually order the soda card there. i think that its really intended for if you wanted to send your relative who is cruising a gift of some type for them to have when they arrive. so you can, but i suspect most people just do that when they get on board.

Archived