Private trips Santiago Valparaiso

Mmliller

We are doing a pre-cruise in Santiago in December. We are using

http://www.turismonuevomundo.cl. Their website gives all the information. They are picking us up at our hotel, taking us on a city tour, a winery on the way to Valparaiso, tour of Valparaiso and Vina del Mar and drop off at the pier. Rate depends on how many in your group. We are 6. Hope this helps.

We used (two years in a row) the service of Liz Caskey who is an American now located in Santiago and who runs wonderful city tours, culinary tours and winery trips. We did her Santiago culinary tour as well as a private tour from Santiago to Valparaiso with a visit to two wineries and a gourmet lunch plus a tour of Valparaiso before being dropped off at the hotel in Vina del Mar. We stayed in Vina the night before the cruise. You can check out her website at www.lizcaskey.com. She is also a food critic, writer and a sommelier. Highly recommended and we discovered her through an article in the National Geographic Traveller magazine a few years back.

We used Victor of Enaturchile for our transfers from Valpariso to Santiago. He picked us up from our ship and took us on a tour of Valpariso, Vin del Mare, a winery and a tour of Santiago before dropping us at our hotel. Next morning we were picked up and taken to the airport at 5.15am!

His website is: http://www.enaturchile.com

He always answers his emails promptly.

Jennie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

we are having great difficulty getting replies to emails,presumably because of our inability to communicate in spanish.we are booked on the infinity to fll.mar.11th.2007.was hoping to stay overnight mar.8th.then hoping for transfer to valparaiso,or vina del mar for 2bights??does anybody know if there is an airport shuttle to santiago hotels?

I assume you're asking about an airport shuttle from the Santiago airport (SCL) to hotels in Santiago.

There's a van service named TransVip. I don't have their website. You might "google" it. Phone number is 011 562 677 3000. Rates are $8 per person.

Taxis are also available at the airport for $20-$30 depending on destination. I think you have to reserve taxis in advance and I'm not sure how to do that.

Hope this helps a little.

Archived