Barber shop question

S&B Canada

I was just wondering do the ships with NCL ( the Dawn inparticular ) offer a barber shop on board. I ask because I keep my hair Marine Corp. bootcamp short, I like to cut it every week.... being on the 10 day cruise ( Dawn 4-16-06 ) I was just wondering if I could get a trim while on board or should I bring my own clippers and just ask a room stewert for a dust pan and broom to clean up after myself ??

thank you !:)

I was just wondering do the ships with NCL ( the Dawn inparticular ) offer a barber shop on board. I ask because I keep my hair Marine Corp. bootcamp short, I like to cut it every week.... being on the 10 day cruise ( Dawn 4-16-06 ) I was just wondering if I could get a trim while on board or should I bring my own clippers and just ask a room stewert for a dust pan and broom to clean up after myself ??

thank you !:)

On the Dawn, they offer Men's haircuts in the Mandara Spa. The cost is Men's Cut with or without blow dry $30.00.

Happy sailing,

Monty

I have not heard of a barber shop on board any ship. I am a hairstylist and that would catch my attention. Good luck!

Really? That's strange. They've offered them on the ships I've been on. Must be one of those things they offer based in itinerary.

On the Jewel last year, they had a barber, who did haircuts and also men's facials.

Nice guy...South African. Tries too much to sell Product (creams, lotions, etc.) but otherwise nice.

Located just beside the spa.

Most of the ships' beauty salons are well equipped to give men haircuts.

They don't usually have a separate barbershop, as we know it - but provide the service alongside ladies getting perms, etc.

Archived