Passenger set adrift....

Danno

I've not as yet booked a cruise for next winter...I feel lonely, detached, adrift...like I have a huge, dark, void in my life.

Is there a name for this affliction....;)

It's called Iwannacruise Neuropathy, an inflammation of the Iwannacruise nerve. Luckily there is a cure, but it is not covered by most insurance plans. There are several different manufacturers of the cure, and patient satisfaction does differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Most patients never fully recover from this affliction & require ongoing treatment, some as many as 6 treatments per year!

I've not as yet booked a cruise for next winter...I feel lonely, detached, adrift...like I have a huge, dark, void in my life.

Is there a name for this affliction....;)

OMG!!! I suffer from the same disorder, but you know after many winters suffering from this I found the "cure" BOOK ANOTHER CRUISE! NOW!

Do not wait until the symptoms become unbarrable or the void becomes a deep deep hole. Get on your computer, check out all the "cures" and get at it. (Or get out there! what ever the case may be) Believe me you will sit up and smile to everyone you see as soon as that confirmation arrives in your "in box".

IF you need anymore coaxing out of this state just post again. I'm sure someone else will be able to advise you

Hope you have a good day and a good next cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danno,

While I am not a real M.D., I have watched Dr. Phil on TV a few times and also stay at Holiday Inn Express. You may be suffering from one of these common cruise-related maladies :

PMS ( Post Maritime Syndrome )

VD ( Voyage Deprivation )

CRABS ( Celebrity Retroactive Absence Bitterness )

BIRD Flu ( Being Irritated Remembering Disembarkation )

or most likely,

NORO Virus ( NO Reservations Outstanding )

Hope you recover quickly !

Archived