Taking food on board

howsthis

Hi, I am sure there is limited amount of chocolate to buy in the little shop. They just frown upon you taking food ashore. We are taking nibbles etc for our little sailaway party. If you were a chocoholic i would take a stash with you. I wouldnt bother taking cans of coke, just to save a couple of dollars. The drinks are not that expensive. The p and o staff did come around selling packets of chips at mystery island, the only food tfor sale there.

You must be excited 5 days to go, I will be happy if I can get some 'chippies' now and again. As long as I can get diet drinks it will be ok. Might pack a snickers or two. From what I hear about the food I doubt I will have room for the 'junk' stuff anyway.

excited is not the word. we went on our first cruise last sept/oct and booked again in december for this school holidays. you could say we were keen. we are going with our best friends and their kids 16 and 13 so look forward for some fun times.

Diet coke is sold on board

Archived