OT - Happy Easter, Passover etc

I see trhat you live in the downtown area close to the cruise ship dock in Montreal. We are taking the Maasdam cruise ending there in June and wish to rent a car and spend a few days touring Montreal and Ottawa. Can you give us a location for a convenient rental car location to the docks?

I see trhat you live in the downtown area close to the cruise ship dock in Montreal. We are taking the Maasdam cruise ending there in June and wish to rent a car and spend a few days touring Montreal and Ottawa. Can you give us a location for a convenient rental car location to the docks?

Downtown Montreal has most of the major car rental places, by taxi it's maxium of a 10 min ride from the cruise ship docks. Just a matter of which rental service you want.

Ottawa is a 2 hour drive by car and it is a very nice city. If you have a car you also might want to check into driving to the Laurentians to St. Sauveur, it's not far from Montreal, max 1 hour I'd say an easy drive basically, and a cute town in the Laurentian mountains for lunch and little boutiques.

MrsM,

So nice that you included Passover!! That is rare and thoughtful. We will have a good one and hope everyones Holiday is GREAT!!

A:D

You are more than welcome, I respect all religions and beliefs and I think every holiday has meaning for the person celebrating it, as long as they are healthy and happy is the most important thing.

Thank you again ladies for your good wishes.

Happy Easter, wonderful Passover and blessed Beltaine (a tad early). If I didn't hit your faith system happy that too :) I love all the different religions of the world. Celebrations of joy are always a wonderful thing.

Hi there to Lois, and all the girls on here - ..:)

Happy Easter to you all, we are leaving in 2 days for our cruise, thanks for all the great information on this page during the year. Everyone on here is always so kind and helpful. I always enjoy reading all your posts. Happy cruising to you all..

Warmest wishes...

Sandra

41272307.gif.5ae5a5a18deed9e6e17a6fb08d0a7f5f.gif

Archived