Budget Hotel near Orlando Airport

ciship

I know that many of you recommend the Hyatt at the airport, but that is way out of budget for this mom. Looking for a Comfort Suites kind of place VERY near the Orlando airport. Safe, clean, inexpensive. Prefer free breakfast and great pool for my kids. Any suggestions???

I am not sure if you are getting a rental car or a shuttle to the pier. if you have a rental car and are staying a few days pre orpost cruise. I would say look @ Kissimmee/St. Cloud area on 192, it is only a few miles from the airport, I live there and from where I am it takes 10 mins to airport and yeah no tolls since I live near the back way in. If you want you can also try to look on international drive in orlando little furher from the airport. Not sure when you are going but I am flying out of there mother's day weekend can lok to see what is closer to the airport hope this helps.

NCL WIND 6/05--HAWAII

NCLA POA 6/06--HAWAII:eek: W/ THE KIDS:D

rnprincess,

Thank you so much for your response. We will be driving our own car in from Kansas City (22 hour drive) in late July, but I will need to pick up my husband at the airport in Orlando the day after I arrive by driving. We will then just spend the night and then proceed on for our cruise the next day. That's why I just wanted something cheap and clean by the airport. AFTER our cruise, we will be spending 3 or 4 days in Orlando. We plan to do Sea World and Discovery Cove and avoid ALL Disney traffic. I am researching right now trying to find the best spot for POST cruise as well. I will have my 9 and 13 year old with me so I am looking for a fun spot for them.

Any help or suggestions after you return from Mother's Day would be great!

Have you tried Hotwire? We found a good rate on a 3-star near the MCO airport. It was half the price of booking through the hotel directly.

I love Priceline! I usually always book all my hotels that way.....but, Orlando is so huge with so many choices. I am afraid of getting some nasty place with my $45 bid. What 3* hotel did you get with your Hotwire bid??

There is a La Quinta Inn and a Holiday Inn Express by the MCO airport. They are very close and have a free shuttle to the airport.

Yes, I have both of those on my top five listing along with Country Inn and Suites, Sleep Inn and Best Western. I'm just doing my research and trying to find the lowest rates.

We got on Priceline last year a LaQuinta right at the airport for $40. While it wasn't the Ritz, it was very clean and we enjoyed our stay. A restaurant right in the parking lot and a McDonald's within walking distance. Breakfast the next morning. I was very pleased! Would agree that the Hyatt is lovely but WAY out of our price range.

Archived