New Cruiser

ravenb31

This is me and my husband's first cruise 5/4/06 Carnival Legend. This website is awesome. Alot of you have helped calm my nerves :eek: about what to do, what I need etc. If anyone out there has any more extra tips for first time cruisers, please advise. I will write how it went when I come back. See ya!

When we took our first cruise, "Cruise Critic" existed (I believe) but we didn't know about it so went on that first one with only the information in the doc package and what little our TA provided. We had a great time so I can only wonder how much better it would have been with some CC help.

Sounds like you've been reading this board and are probably as prepared as possible so just go and have a good time - don't let any particular, trivial negative thing set the tone for the trip. You're on vacation!

I'm with Joepeka, we too didn't know about CC until last year. With every cruise you learn more, its good to take notes while onboard or write a journal every night while its still fresh right before you hit the sack. These are the things I do to make my next cruise even better. The most important thing I do is make a list of clothing I took that I didn't use. I'm just down to the bear essentials and my luggage gets much lighter with every cruise.

Archived