Levant, Athens tour guide

Shirleya53

I am using a friend of Nejat's in Instanbul on May 18 because Nejat is booked. If you would like, I could email Nejat for you to see if he has any other friends in case you do not hear from your guide.

Hi Shirley,

First, make sure you're using his primy@tnn.net address. That's the one that seems to work best for me. Remember that he might be with a tour, and away from his email for a few days.

Second, you might want to simply pick up a phone and call him.

E-mail me and I'll be happy to give you his cell phone number if you don't have it.

surfside66@aol.com

Cheers,

Eric

P.S. - My partner Hiro and I are on the April 23rd "Regatta" out of Istanbul. We booked Levant for Kusadasi on April 26th about five months ago. He e-mailed me about a month ago that there was another couple on our cruise who wished to join our group of five and I agreed. Are you and your husband that couple? If so, we look forward to meeting you!

[

P.S. - My partner Hiro and I are on the April 23rd "Regatta" out of Istanbul. We booked Levant for Kusadasi on April 26th about five months ago. He e-mailed me about a month ago that there was another couple on our cruise who wished to join our group of five and I agreed. Are you and your husband that couple? If so, we look forward to meeting you!

Nope, we sail out of Istanbul on May 17th on the Nautica.

As Surfside said.

He may be on a tour. I booked him as well for our day at Ephesus and I usually have not had a problem contacting except one time, he was on an overland tour. This is beginning of the guides busy times. I am sure he will respond.

Let us know if you don't get a response.

Archived