Deluxe INside, deck 8 [Viking] on Sun

Tarheelbelle

Have booked an inside deluxe on Viking deck on Sun in November. It is #8133, one of the cabins oriented with long side parallel to hallway. This will be the first time I have been in an inside cabin in 20 years, but have been on so many Western Carib. cruises, I decided to spend the money on a few days in New Orleans before the cruise instead of another balcony.

I am interested in hearig from anyone who has stayed in one of these deluxe insides on the Sun---please tell me about the cabin. Any photos?

Thank you.

We stayed in a deluxe inside on the Fjord deck. It was parallel to the hall like yours is. It was the best inside I have stayed in. It seems like it is much better layed out than other inside cabins. There is a sofabed and a bed and lots of storage space. We had our two children with us and we had plenty of room. We had just taken a Panama Canal cruise in the Penthouse Suite on Carnival so we were worried about "adjusting" to the inside, but it worked out fine. I will warn you for future bookings, this is not your typical inside cabin.

Hi,

We stayed in a Sup ll inside cabin on the Sun on deck 9 (9327). Except for the bathroom which was tiny, the cabin was bigger than any inside I have seen. Even when the Queen sofa bed was open and with twin beds there was plenty of room to move around. There was more storage space than we needed for two adults and a 13 and 15 year old. We did bring the clear shoe bags which helped avoid clutter. The sofa bed is very hard, ask for an egg crate before they are all gone. Also, we had them empty the mini-bar which allowed us to use the fridge AND made sure our kids didn't decide to snack (lead us not into temptation) or worse try a drink.

Hope this helps.

M.

Archived