RCL Stockholder benefit has been extended

FIRELT5

You have to own at least 100 shares of Royal Caribbean stock and the shipboard credit (not a discount) varies according to the length of the cruise. If you regularly cruise RCI or Celebrity, it is not a bad benefit.

The pdf file on the program says its not applicable to "reduced-rate cruise fares". Does this mean to get the credit a passenger must pay some higher brochure rate fare that one rarely ever pays?

The pdf file on the program says its not applicable to "reduced-rate cruise fares". Does this mean to get the credit a passenger must pay some higher brochure rate fare that one rarely ever pays?

Never had a problem using any discounts( Diamond balcony, C&A Certificates,Letters of credit) with RCCL. Also received price reductions if the price decreased before sailing without any problems.

We already have ours credited on our shipboard account for our Jan '07 Mercury Mexican Riveria trip. We usually book one cruise ahead while on board to get the on-board credit and then as soon as we get home, I go ahead and file for the Shareholder Credit. Adds up....and we've always gotten it without any problems.

If you belong to costco- go to costco.com and link thru there for sharebuilder.com

you get a decent rebate and also 25% off trade charges or something like that when you have executive status

or simply use this code

Promo Code: FREEGUIDE50 and you will get a rebate of 50$ after your first transaction...

or if you have your own stock broker...

but I'm a do it yourself kind of person

RCL is the code for the stock

Bernadette

Will RC give me a shareholder credit if I have already booked my upcoming trips or does it only apply to those cruises booked after the initial stock purchase? If only I had taken advantage of this two years ago!

Will RC also honor the C&A discounts on top of the shareholder incentive?

Thanks

I booked with my TA at the price of $1050.00 .PP. C.C. Class bal. stateroom on a 11 night cruise going to Alaska on May 8, 06 in March 06 then on April 3 06 I purchased 100 shares of RCL stocks. I do all this online I print out my stock purchase, called RCCL got the fax number faxed a copy along with my booking number and now I have a shipboard credit of $200.00. I have done this with CCL for Princess as many times as 3 times in one year.I think if you are on a 7 day cruise you get $100.00 credit. I also had my TA call and make sure it was on my account. I have to say my TA is the best he checks on everything and has always gotten us the best price.

Archived